05 December 2011

11th bunch of strange confessions, weird questions & crazy narrations

dedicated to fools & mavericks of any kind ...


Our old vicious shrink
Prescribed me some nasty drink
Which caused me to shrink.

---

My brain cavity
Commits huge depravity :
Defies gravity.

---

A bull and a cow
Understandably made love
And now they feel low.

---

My hopeless love
Made strange
change
to my blood flow :
It is now
Too low.

---

When the west winds blow
My blood flow
Becomes too low
But my eyes still glow.

---

My fat
Cheeky cat
Refuses to catch the bat
Who usurped my hat :

She says he's her friend
And on him she does depend
Until this world's end.

---

I feel a bit sick
Hearing the sleazy music
That is so basic ...

---

My tormented soul
One day will certainly howl
In the devil's hole.

But it is too late
For me now to contemplate
Its upcoming fate.

---

My perfidious dog
Insulted me in his blog :
He writes I'm a hog.

Maybe I'll sue him
Because I'm not fat but thin
And always look trim.

---

The time of our life
Is quite full with foolish strife
For food or for wife -

No time to reflect
What we should rather neglect.
All must be perfect ...

---

A deceitful toad
Committed a money fraud
And vanished abroad.

His current dwelling
Remains still quite unknown thing
That is compelling.

---

An abusive whale
Keeps treading on my dog's tail
While all complaints fail.

She should be in jail
Where they will abuse her tail
Until she grows pale.

---

What will we squander
When all we deem as wonder
Is torn asunder ?

---

Why should we wonder
When nothing's left to squander
Let alone plunder ?

---

If mobility
Is badge of life's quality
What is sanity ?

---

A motherly hen
Abandoned her tidy pen
To marry a wren.

Although slick
And chic
He couldn't give her any chick
And it made her sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment